Senior researcher, Head of the Department of motion control systems, navigation and communication
Area of work and research – design and development control and navigation system of robotic systems
- 2016 PhD(Candidate of science in Russia) in Control and Data Processing
- 2009 Master of Science in Electrical Engineering, Electromechanics and Electrical technologies
- 2007 Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Automation and Control
- Researcher, Robotics and Intelligent Systems Laboratory, 2003-2007
- Junior Researcher, Taganrog Radio Engineering University, 2008 – 2010
- Assistant of the Department of Electrical Engineering and Mechatronics, Southern Federal University Taganrog, since 2011
- Senior Researcher, Research Institute of Robotics and Control Processes of the Southern Federal University, since 2014
- Member of the of Young Scientists Council of the Southern Federal University, since 2015
- Technical Reviewer of the 4th International conference on Control, Mechatronics and Automation held in Barcelona, Spain, 2016.
- Head of the Control and Navigation Department, 2014 – 2017
- Head of the Department of Applied Researchб since 2017
- Development of control and navigation systems for robotics.
Teaching and supervision experience:
- Lecturer and responsible for a wide range of robotic courses from 2011-2016.
- Supervisor of 20 MSc and Bhs thesis.
- Supervisor of R&D projects in different fields of robotic and control system.
- Co-author of 102 papers in Russian and international journals with referee, 3 books.
- Scopus Author ID: 55693081800, Number of documents: 20, sum of times cited: 52 and h-index: 4.
- Elibrary Author ID: 592012, Number of documents: 60, sum of times cited: 284 and h-index: 8.
- ORCID: 0000-0001-6475-8492
- ResearcherID: N-7731-2016
- Medal “Prizewinner All-Russia Exhibition Center”, Certificate №1182, development of the control system of the robotic airship “Sterkh”, Moscow 2003
- Prizewinner of the competition for the Vladimir Potanin scholarship, 2005
- Prizewinner of the competition “For the best research work”, 2009
- Laureate of the Prize for young scientists of Southern Federal University, Rostov Region, 2011
- Diploma of the winner Russian StartUp Tour 2014 “Skolkovo”, The project “Development of Adaptive Control Systems for Autonomous Unmanned Boats”, 2014
- Letter of gratitude from the Minister of Economic Development of the Rostov Region, For development of Innovations of the Rostov region, 2014
- Gold medal 18th International Salon of Inventions and Innovative Technologies “Archimedes-2015», for the development of “Intelligent control system for a robotic boat”, 2015
- Laureate of the Prize for 100 young scientists of Southern Federal University, Rostov Region, 2016
- Prizewinner of the All-Russian Competition for Search in the Interests of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, 2016
- Grant of the President of the Russian Federation for the state support of young Russian scientists – candidates of sciences with the project “Methods for the development of an intelligent group management system for autonomous marine robotic objects”, 2016
- Winner of the final conference of the program “Participant of the Youth Scientific and Innovation Competition in the Rostov Region (” Umnik “)” Innovation Support Fund, Project “Development of a robotic boat for environmental monitoring and hydrographic tasks”, 2016
In 2016 Technical Reviewer of the 2016 The 4th International conference on Control, Mechatronics and Automation held in Barcelona, Spain during December 7-11, 2016.